PT Medical Supplies & Supplements Coordinator
The Medical Supplies & Supplements Coordinator must be someone who is passionate at what they do. Passionate means to exceed and excel daily and always looking for ways to be a leader so that the business grows to its best potential.
- Maintain and order medical supplies and supplements including but not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the inventory ordering schedule.
- Responsible for tracking of deliveries of medical supplies and supplements.
- Manages disposal of inventory.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining supplement buying program based on vendor sales and volume discounts and reports from owner.
- Responsible for monitor growth and development reports on supplements.
- Responsible for sending supplements to be mailed to clients, including but not limited to:
- Setup invoice to clients
- Check correct client shipping address
- Check each supplement packed for accuracy (3xs)
- Tracks packages delivered to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Personal Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Data Entry skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of HIPPA-related laws and regulations.
- Be a good team member with others.
- High School diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Access, Video Conference Systems, and Outlook (calendar, email, one-drive, etc.).
- Complete support of and willing adherence to DNA of Hope’s mission, vision, and core values. Applicant must hold these standards as his/her own.
Location will be: 1135 Georgetown Road, Suite 110, Christiana, PA 17509
All qualified individuals may submit a resume and letter of interest to: