This position maintains and orders medical supplies and supplements by developing and maintaining the inventory ordering schedule, tracking deliveries, monitoring reports, and more. Our goal for this position is to have someone who is passionate about what they do and is always looking for new ways to be a leader so that the business grows to its best potential.
- Maintain and order medical supplies and supplements.
- Developing and maintaining the inventory ordering schedule.
- Tracking of deliveries of medical supplies and supplements.
- Manages disposal of inventory.
- Developing and maintaining supplement buying program based on vendor sales and volume discounts and reports from the owner.
- Monitoring growth and development reports on supplements.
- Sending supplements to be mailed to clients, including but not limited to:
- Setting up invoices to clients
- Checking the correct client shipping address
- Checking each supplement packed for accuracy (3xs)
- Tracking packages delivered to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of HIPPA-related laws and regulations.
- High School diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Access, Video Conference Systems, and Outlook (calendar, email, one-drive, etc.).
- Complete support of and willing adherence to the WildHeart Wellness’ mission, vision, and core values. Applicant must hold these standards as his/her own.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, financial reports, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and standard operating procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned.
Location will be: 1135 Georgetown Road, Suite 110, Christiana, PA 17509
Download Application Here All qualified individuals may submit a completed application and letter of interest to: E-mail HR Team
Looking to make a difference in our world? It’s time to use all of your education and experiences to be an instrument of change.
In HIS Name HR is honored to have been retained by the Institute of Lutheran Theology (ILT) to seek their next Dean of Academic Affairs.
The Institute of Lutheran Theology is a Christian faith community, seminary and graduate school that rigorously equips faithful pastors, teachers and lay people to effectively proclaim the gospel and serve Christ’s church throughout the world.
The Dean of Academic Affairs administers the academic programs of the Institute of Lutheran Theology (ILT) and is responsible for ensuring they fulfill ILT’s Mission Statement and Institutional Learning Outcomes. He/she takes a responsibility for policy related to ILT’s academic programs.
Some Position Requirements
- A terminal degree in a theological discipline with experience teaching at a college, university, seminary, or graduate level.
- 3–5 years of administrative experience in a higher education.
- Ordained Lutheran pastor with ministry experience preferred.
- Evidence of research competence.
- Adherence to the Institute of Lutheran Theology’s Mission, Vision, Goals, and Values.
Some Essential Responsibilities
Teaching and Research
- The Dean of Academic Affairs is a member of both the Graduate Faculty and Certificate Faculty and may teach courses as duties and time allow (normally, not more than two courses a year).
- The Dean of Academic Affairs authors academic and general audience articles and books as time allows.
The Dean of Academic Affairs is responsible for administering and overseeing all the academic programs of ILT. As such, he or she:
- Presides at the monthly meetings of the Graduate Faculty Senate and the Certificate Faculty Senate.
- Seeks out and recommends new members to both faculties, as needed.
- Recommends adjunct faculty to the President for appointment, as needed.
- Assigns courses to faculty members.
- Evaluates faculty effectiveness.
- Ensures that students receive competent academic advising from faculty.
- Develops academic policies in consultation with the Graduate Faculty Senate and the Certificate Faculty Senate and is responsible for implementing them.
- Leads the faculties in developing, implementing, and improving the curricula of the academic programs so that they fulfill their Program Learning Outcomes.
- Adjudicates student appeals presented according to the academic appeal policy.
- Approves or denies all transfers of credit, course substitutions, and similar issues in collaboration with the registrar.
- Recommends candidates for degrees to the Graduate Faculty Senate and the Certificate Faculty Senate and brings the faculties’ recommendations forward to the President and the Board of Directors.
- Supervises the preparation of the text of each year’s academic catalog.
- Publishes and maintains an updated faculty handbook.
- Oversees the Academic Department budget.
- Facilitates faculty development.
- Negotiates articulation agreements with other institutions of higher learning in consultation with the faculties and the President.
- Supervises the writing of grants, as needed.
The Dean of Academic Affairs is responsible for the ongoing assessment of ILT’s academic programs. As such, he or she:
- Creates an Academic Assessment Plan for continual assessment of how well ILT’s academic programs achieve their Program Learning Outcomes.
- Oversees the administration of the Academic Assessment Plan.
- Prepares an annual Academic Assessment Report and submits it as a foundation for planning to the President and the faculty senates.
- Works with faculty members to delegate assessment responsibilities, as needed.
General Educational Ministries
In addition to administering ILT’s academic programs, the Dean of Academic Affairs is responsible for ILT’s lay education ministries. As such, he or she:
- Designs, builds, and maintains educational programs for lay people.
- Communicates with potential instruction sites, pastors, instructors, and leaders.
- Helps plan and prepare educational events for pastors and lay people.
- Advertises and promotes educational ministries.
- Builds and maintains relationships with all congregational partners.
The Dean of Academic Affairs cooperates with other staff and administrators in ILT’s recruitment efforts. As such, he or she:
- Contributes toward developing and amending the Enrollment Management Plan.
- Assists the Admissions Coordinator, as requested, in counseling with potential students.
- Assists, as requested, in developing recruitment materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Some Required Personal Attributes
- Displays a professional image at all times, even when facing significant job challenges.
- Submits to the Cross of Jesus Christ.
- Delivers on commitments made to others.
- Takes ownership for resolving problems, rather than allowing them to persist or simply pointing them out to others.
- Listens to all ideas and thoughts of others.
- Adapts quickly to changing situations, including last-minute changes and scheduling disruptions.
- Willing to consider new information, ideas, or strategies to achieve institutional goals.
- Anticipates potential reactions or concerns of staff and students to a situation and prepares to address these.
- Boldly asserts the truth of the gospel.
- Builds ownership for new initiatives or changes by involving those responsible for implementation in planning the details.
- Avoids any action or situation that gives the appearance of unethical or inappropriate behavior.
- Demonstrates the courage to do the right thing in difficult situations.
- Holds oneself and others accountable for meeting the high standards of the institution’s integrity.
- Leads by example by modeling ethical practices and standards.
- Treats others with respect, fairness, and consistency.
- Demonstrates empathy and understanding when addressing sensitive issues with others.
- Is hospitable in serving students.
- Maintains appropriate standards of confidentiality.
- Organizes department materials, including recruitment and department informational handouts.
- Administers procedures for Academic Department.
- Adjusts communication style and language to most effectively connect with different/diverse audiences and individuals.
- Follows through with students and staff to ensure that important information has been understood.
- Communicates information concisely and clearly.
- Clearly explains complex concepts (e.g., schedules, policies, and procedures) and at an appropriate level of detail.
- Maintains an appropriate level of contact with administration to keep them informed about important or controversial situations that may arise.
- Communicates professionally with all levels of employees in the institution.
Other Interpersonal Skills
- Possesses effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, plus organization and presentation skills.
- Exhibits a strong desire to be a part of an institution that combines commitment to the divine with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Location will be Brookings SD.
Cover letters should include why you should be considered for the position and what would make you the best candidate.
Serious and confidential inquiries: Apply Through Indeed
Position will be closed to further applicants June 1, 2019.
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click