This year, more than 1.6 million students will graduate college with a bachelor’s degree. And, after spending tens of thousands of dollars on their education, many will find themselves absorbed into the workforce in a career field in no way related to their college major. These once-hopeful students will, more often than not, become discouraged and uncertain about their future. Some may spend years—many years—feeling unfulfilled in a career where their passions and purpose are unmet.
There is a better way. Tools are available to help students avoid this all too common predicament.
Give your students the upper hand with this kick-start career development package. Designed for incoming freshmen, regardless of college major selection.
Based on his recently published book College to Career: The Student Guide to Career and Life Navigation, accomplished human resources professional, author, and HR consultant Mark A.
This book helps students to:
- target the career ideally suited to their personality
- define their unique voice
- set up practical, actionable steps through each stage of college translate their education to a meaningful career
College-to-Career Coaching Package
- One-hour Career Coaching One-on-One Session
- Free copy The Student Guide to Career and Life Navigation
- Full Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), interpreted
- MBTI Narrative with Career Field Recommendations
- MBTI Types Chart “Famous People”
- MBTI “Most” chart identify students gifting toward action
- Strength Finders Integration to Career Choice
- 1/2-hour follow-up conversation any time during the following year