In HIS Name HR insures you’re legally compliant with a variety of employment laws. The following is a summary list of our expertise:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- OSHA-200 Report
- State Wage/ Hour
- State Unemployment Compensation
- State Workers Compensation
Employment Law Compliance
Every day you read about employment lawsuits that cause organizations millions of dollars. Most are wrongful discharge suits. Are you equipped to protect your organization? In addition to terminations, there are ADA legal requirements as well as local, state and federal employee rights agencies to contend with. And unfortunately, most organizations have at least a few employees who constantly look for ways to test your policies and management skills. You need a coach to help your organization without wasting time, energy and money in defense of your policies and actions.
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions $95,000 case.
- Dial Corporation $3 Million case.
- Carmike Cinemas $765,000 case.
- Federal Express 3.3 Million case.
Assistance with Government Inspections
Are you ready for a Governmental agency visit? These are a few questions you need to ask yourself:
- Do you have an Affirmative Action Plan?
- Have you determined in writing which jobs are exempt from overtime pay?
- Do you include vacation, holidays, or other paid leave in overtime calculations?
- Do you allow “compensatory time” in lieu of pay for hourly employees?
- Do you have written job descriptions for each job?
- Do you have a Job Evaluation (analysis) system?
- Do you have structured pay ranges?
- Do you have a formal Performance Evaluation program?
- Do you have an Employee Orientation program?
- Do you provide training for managers/ supervisors on supervisory skills, discipline, performance management, etc?
At In HIS Name HR LLC our primary role is to assist the client to identify needs, develop an action plan and facilitate change to enhance the success of your organization. Our management, human resource, and training services are designed to improve quality, safety, productivity, efficiency, and communication while improving employee morale.
With our vast experiences spanning many industries we will create the HR programs that will drive excellence. Contact us today. You will be glad you did.
Don’t be left unprepared. Contact us today. You will be glad you did.