Now Recruiting For: HR Coordinator New Cumberland PA
In an economy where jobs are scarce, we are proud to be retained in assisting this wonderful non profit organization with filling this very import position. Please apply directly using the contact information below. Principles only, no agencies or recruiters thank you. ABWE is an equal opportunity employer.
The Association of Baptists for World Evangelism New Cumberland World Headquarters location is currently seeking a HR Coordinator to join its Team. This newly created opposition will be responsible for assisting the HR Director in recruiting, on boarding and training of all ABWE home office staff. Responsible for coordinating all staff events, meetings and activities. Responsible for maintaining staff records including staff directory, staff coding, staff handbook, etc.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Organizing and distributing HR communications (e.g. emails, letters, memos, agendas, etc.)
- Maintaining staff records
- Updating staff coding and personnel information
- Assisting the current Supervisor (Director of Personnel/HR, Communications, and Information
- Services) with managing his/her scheduling and meeting/calendar appointments needs
- Coordinating and facilitating staff training
- Assisting with new staff on boarding
- Development of meaningful employee relations events
Some of the qualifications of the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is preferred or equivalent HR work experience
- Solid organization and time management skills required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate with all levels of management
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Must handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Demonstrate initiative and consistently deliver results
- Detail-oriented; must ensure a high level of accuracy
- Maintain flexibility while working in a dynamic environment
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft products Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As an employee of ABWE you are an important member of a Christian organization. All staff members are Christian missionaries and are required to participate in chapel services. Because of the nature of our ministry it is absolutely necessary that you possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach.
Please no phone calls!
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.