Now Recruiting For: Finish Team Members Myerstown PA
In an economy where jobs are scarce, we are proud to be retained in assisting this profitable company with filling this very import position. Please apply directly using the contact information below. Principles only, no agencies or recruiters thank you. Keystone Collections by Martins is an equal opportunity employer.
Keystone Collections by Martins, Myerstown PA manufacturing location is currently seeking an Finish Team Members to join its Team. Through lean manufacturing, finish furniture within the quality, productivity, and safety guidelines as set by the company and finish team.
Some of the critical factors for your success are:
- Pride in Job and Quality Work Standards
- Positive, “Can Do” attitude
- Focus on maintaining productivity levels equal to or higher than the team’s average.
- Development of personal skills and continuous learning to exceed work standards
- Be a strong team contributor by consistently following team goals, guidelines, and standard operating procedures
- Willingness for constant change to continuously improve the processes and organization
- Understanding and utilizing lean manufacturing concepts
Some of the preferred qualifications are:
- 1-2 years finish experience helpful
- Basic knowledge of the principles and practices of finishing wood products.
- Ability to read at or above 4th grade level
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and read a tape measure accurately
- Knowledge of departmental functions and organization
- Willingness and ability to work overtime
- Ability to consistently follow standard operating procedures
- Ability to work under conditions with multiple and changing priorities, short deadlines, more than one source of supervision and work assignments
Keystone Collections by Martins
650 Houtztown Road
Please no phone calls.
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.