How We Became Number One on Google
Use of LinkedIn has exploded in the past several years. We have become a highly visited profile on LinkedIn by using it to its full potential. First step: make sure you complete your profile fully. Include a professional-looking photograph of yourself in the profile, not a personal one, and try to avoid using a selfie, as they can look awkward.
Most importantly, ensure you link all of your social media profiles to your page to enable people to follow you. Have a summary that is keyword-rich and reflects your voice. Visit our LinkedIn profile here.
Some other quick suggestions for using LinkedIn:
- Share news articles or blog posts that are relevant to your organization
- Use your update window—it’s a great way to communicate with like-minded professionals
- Target creating a following that fits your voice
- Use the pictures you use on Instagram but add some narrative to accompany it
- Post links to content already created within your website
Trackback from your site.