Now Recruiting For: Outside Sales Representative Lititz PA
In an economy that is yielding very little career opportunities, we are excited to be retained by this wonderful growing organization that provides ONE STOP printing solution to meet all budgets and deadlines.
Outside Sales Representative
Purpose of Position:
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible to achieve maximum sales growth and profitability by effectively selling Integra Graphics Synergy’s products and/or services, and meeting the customers’ needs. Personally contact existing, and secure new customers .
- Engage in prospective and cold calling leads. Contact leads by email, phone, and in person.
- Maintain and service customers (excluding those designated by the Company from time to time as being the responsibility of other Company employees, contractors, or personnel).
- Exercise all sales duties required to open and maintain accounts.
- Provide full customer support. This includes, without limitation:
(a) Participate in customer service activities when appropriate,
(b) Delivering; picking up proofs and/or samples; and other job-related items/responsibilities.
(c) Be present at press checks with client, as needed.
- Provide full vendor support.
- Provide full accounting support.
- Comply strictly with all Company policies and procedures (including, without limitation, accounting, conduct, etc.) as such may change from time to time.
- Work out of Company’s offices, or from a home office, or other professional setting as may be approved by Company for 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. These hours may occasionally be outside the regular business hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Be available for communication by cell phone, and email at least during Company’s regular business hours.
- Assist in collections when appropriate, and when requested by Company.
- Generate specifications for quoting/estimating and forward to Company’s pricing/estimating support personnel (Defer to Company for all approvals and determinations of estimating, pricing, credit, payment, production, and shipping terms for all orders).
- Submit expense log at the end of each month.
- Responsible for uncovering new opportunities, market research, and market knowledge.
- Perform any and all other tasks necessary, or related to the foregoing.
- Like all Integra Graphics Synergy’s employees, the conduct of this representative must be consistent with good character and must be reflective of our company’s values, and it is expected that the representative will support Integra Graphics Synergy’s Mission and help assist in Vision attainment.
Required Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; a winning attitude is important.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability and desire to learn full printer product line.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Closing skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Motivation for sales.
- Excellent organizational, time and stress management skills to complete the required tasks.
- High school diploma or GED; 5 – 10 years related experience.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of print sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer experience is required.
Due to the overwhelming response we anticipate we ask that you are patient during the selection and interview process. All qualified applicants will be notified.
Cover letters should include why you should be considered for the position and what would make you the best candidate.
Serious and confidential inquiries: HR@InHISNameHR.com
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.