Now Recruiting For: Creative Director Elizabethtown PA
In an economy that is yielding very little career opportunities, we are excited to be retained by this wonderful growing organization that provides superior website and management software solutions to churches and ministries in all 50 states and 28 countries.
What you will do
Your goal as creative director is to create high impact websites and design related materials that generate results for our clients. This includes; working on or managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, developing inspiring designs and experiences based on our clients’ needs. You will also originate new concepts, strategies, or innovative approaches that have significant impact on the user’s experience.
Some Qualifications We Are Looking For
- Hands-on experience designing and coding web sites in a professional or academic setting
- Proven leader with demonstrable experiences able to motivation and empowering others as a servant leader
- Motivated self-starter with a high energy level and a passion for the creative medium
- A willingness to do what it takes to create great work
- Able to work well in a collaborative environment
Some Required Skills and Education
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required; graduate degree preferred
- At least 4 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
- You must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Have solid knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of the web; must understand and have a cursory knowledge of HTML5 and Java Script
- Demonstrate the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
Convey a strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
Traits We Look For
Joyfulness, Enthusiasm, Determination, Creativity, Flexibility, Dependability, Resourcefulness Sincerity, and Independent
Elexio is a Christian owned software company in Elizabethtown PA celebrating 28 years of serving ministries. God has blessed Elexio with an excellent staff of business professionals who are made up of pastors, youth leaders, worship leaders, etc. – people involved in ministry. Elexio provides superior website and management software solutions to churches and ministries in all 50 states and 28 countries.
Elexio offers a generous benefit program and an environment rich in enthusiasm, growth and provides appreciation for contributions made.
Due to the overwhelming response we anticipate we ask that you are patient during the selection and interview process. All qualified applicants will be notified.
Prior to contacting us please review the video about Elexio here.
Cover letters should include why you should be considered for the position and what would make you the best candidate. Please provide your experiences that will support the Mission while demonstrating and embracing the Core Values of Elexio.
Serious and confidential inquiries: HR@InHISNameHR.com
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.