Now Recruiting For: Controller New Holland PA
In an economy that is yielding very little career opportunities, we are excited to be retained by this wonderful growing organization that provides packaging and distribution for the organic and cage free egg market.
Purpose of Position:
The controller position has primary responsibility for providing timely accurate reporting and support to the President to enable him to make sound business decisions.
- Solid understanding of financial and managerial accounting
- Report preparation
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Verbal Communication
- Ability to Multi-task
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Oversee and manage day to day financial accounting
- Responsible for 3 direct reports
- Set up and monitor accounting controls to ensure accuracy and accountability
- Complete timely accounting period close-outs
- Work with accountant on tax and accounting issues and tasks
- Perform year-end tax planning
- Set up and monitor cost accounting functions and strategies
- Provide accounting-related training to office personnel
- Analyze financial and managerial accounting reports
- Meet with managers and owners to discuss financial reports
- Advise management on financial issues
- Assist in analysis and management of insurance, banking, and investment products
- Manage consulting relationships
- Develop and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and proceedures.
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans
- Research and report on factors that influence business performance
- Analyze competitors and market trends
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Create accurate financial reports
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation and advise accordingly
- Monitor selling price and purchase contracts for pricing/costing charges.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or 10 years related experience and training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in intermediate office computer tasks, including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, internet use, Dynamics NAV, and Visual Basic for Applications.
- Complete support of and willing adherence to Westfield Egg Farm’s mission, vision and core values. Applicant must hold these standards as his/her own.
- Manufacturing environment experience a plus
The Controller will be privileged to information that should not be shared. The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Controller.
The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Demonstrate cultural awareness and sensitivity across a variety of cultures
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Due to the overwhelming response we anticipate we ask that you are patient during the selection and interview process. All qualified applicants will be notified.
Cover letters should include why you should be considered for the position and what would make you the best candidate.
Serious and confidential inquiries: HR@InHISNameHR.com
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.