Webinar: Taking Care of Your Employees During the COVID-19 Crisis
During this crisis, one of the greatest at-risk groups at every Christian higher education institution is your greatest intangible asset—your employees, the faculty and staff who so faithfully serve your students.
Balancing fiduciary responsibility while caring for your employees is a serious challenge at most of our Christian higher education institutions. Gain key HR insights from the CEO of In His Name HR, Mark Griffin, on options for employee pay and relationships as you financially navigate these uncharted waters.
We will cover the following 5 crucial points:
- Reduction in force – What is the difference between furlough, layoff, and reduction in force? How do you approach changes with grace, respect, and dignity?
- Communication keys – Over-communicate with employees with transparency, addressing emotional concerns, decisions, and forecasts.
- Employee focus – Ensure all of your job descriptions are updated and understood, especially as duties shift.
- Organizational design – Update your organizational chart with current reality and future options.
- Vision and value driven – Energize employees in the importance of your mission, vision, and values
These and other issues will be addressed in this important 1-hour webinar by a keen partner and consistent High-Performance Human Resources blogger with ABHE, Mark Griffin. If you’re dealing with employee relationships during this crisis, I hope you’ll join us for his invaluable counsel.
Our featured speaker will be: Mark A. Griffin, MBA
President and Founder In HIS Name HR LLC
Thursday, April 30, 2020
2:00 – 3:00 pm ET