Now Recruiting Service Manager Camp Hill, PA
Join an organization that is growing! Lesher, in business for over 66 years, is now expanding into the Harrisburg West Shore area to better serve its clients as it grows. Lesher is both a full-service Mack and Hino dealer and a full-service truck leasing company.
Lesher management, sales staff, parts and service personnel always go the extra mile to serve their client’s transportation needs. Want to join a winning team? Join Lesher today.
Purpose of Position:
The Service Manager position provides the leadership and operational management necessary to ensure an efficient and profitable service department. The position will operate the department efficiently, control costs, develop new customers, build customer relationships, engage employees, implement continuous improvements, and coordinate well with other Lesher service locations.
Some Essential Responsibilities:
- Align service goals and actions to achieve organizational goals and YOY improvements.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all service department staff
- “Safety First” – Ensure that work area is orderly and kept clean (“5S” – Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain); and that safety concerns are addressed on a timely basis.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all department staff
- Monitor the performance of the department through daily operating reports and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Engage staff regularly in 1:1 and group settings to provide feedback and technical support; as well as assess and implement development and growth opportunities.
- Handle all customer complaints and actions to address.
- Break down estimates for labor and parts before repair order is started so technicians are aware of time allowances.
Required Personal Attributes:
- Alignment with Lesher Mission, Vision and Values
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – Demonstrated ability to work well, and communicate well, with others
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Ability to make decisions without a lot of direction
Some Position Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED; 8-10 years related experience and/or training; with dealership experience preferred.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Commercial truck experience in a repair facility preferred.
- Excellent communication, supervisory, and managerial skills.
- Ability to operate the department at a profit according to dealership guidelines.
Start building your brighter tomorrow today.
Location Will Be:
415 Railroad Ave
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Learn Why Customers Choose Lesher
Due to the overwhelming response we anticipate we ask that you are patient during the selection and interview process. All qualified applicants will be notified.
Cover letter should include why you should be considered for the position and what would make you the best candidate.
Lesher is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.