Now Recruiting For: Finishing Team Coach Myerstown PA
In an economy where jobs are scarce, we are proud to be retained in assisting this profitable company with filling this very import position. Please apply directly using the contact information below. Principles only, no agencies or recruiters thank you. Keystone Collections by Martins is an equal opportunity employer.
Keystone Collections by Martins, Myerstown PA manufacturing location is currently seeking a Finishing Team Coach to join its Team. The Finish Team Coach is responsible for the quality level of the product, meeting the due date of the product, morale of the team, efficiency of the operation, and future growth of production.
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Directs the day-to-day activities of departmental personnel with respect to production volume, flow, cost, quality and on time delivery dates.
- Maintains accurate time records to ensure accurate job costing for the department.
- Closes daily schedules on time and maintains proper paperwork flow with in the department.
- Monitors production reports to ensure achievement of financial, safety, quality and on-time delivery goals.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment which fosters high morale.
- Use strong communication skills, leadership, and coaching techniques to accomplish quality goals and exceed productivity standards.
- 2 years furniture finishing experience or equivalent in education.
- Well organized, able to multitask with deadlines on most
- Ability to expend the time to complete the job on time.
- Ability to travel on company business which might include overnight stays.
- Ability to be discrete, emphatic, and diplomatic
- Physical ability to walk long distances, stand for long periods of time and work in areas with light dust, heat, chemicals and moderate noise levels
Keystone Collections by Martins
650 Houtztown Road
Please no phone calls.
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.