Now Recruiting For: Office Manager Myerstown PA
In an economy where jobs are scarce, we are proud to be retained in assisting this profitable company with filling this very import position. Please apply directly using the contact information below. Principles only, no agencies or recruiters thank you. Keystone Collections by Martins is an equal opportunity employer.
Keystone Collections by Martins, Myerstown PA manufacturing location is currently seeking an Office Manager to join its Team.
Through servant leadership of the team, the Office Manager is responsible to efficiently prioritize, load balance, monitor and manage the office team for maximum efficiency. Responsible for serving customers, vendors, and the rest of the organization with exceptional customer service to the quality level required, in a timely fashion, maintaining productivity and staying on budget. Responsible to maintain high morale in the team, promote continuous improvement through lean office in all areas, troubleshoot to minimize rework and proactively plan for future growth.
This position will be responsible for the Management of all aspects of the Office: Customer Service, Vendor Relations, Contract Shop Relations, AP, AR, Payroll, Purchasing, Inventory Control, CAD/CAM, Crystal Reports, Configurator, and Global Shop ERP Software.
Some of the preferred qualifications are:
- 2-4 years management experience
- Advanced PC skills and knowledge of other office machines and equipment
- Excellent computation and math skills
- Personable, pleasant personality
- Ability to speak to people at all levels of the organization and customers
- Well organized, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under conditions with multiple and changing priorities, short deadlines, and conflicts
Keystone Collections by Martins
650 Houtztown Road
Please no phone calls.
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.