Now Recruiting For: Trailer Technician Manheim PA
In an economy where jobs are scarce, we are proud to be retained in assisting this profitable company with filling this very important position. Please apply directly using the contact information below. Principles only, no agencies or recruiters thank you. U/KTS is an equal opportunity employer.
Utility Keystone Trailer Sales, Inc., offers a full line of Utility products: including truck body kits, refrigerated vans, dry freight, flatbed, and tautliner trailers. Our full service repair shop and parts department provide service on all makes of trailers. In addition, 20 acres of new and used trailer inventory makes U/KTS a one-stop location for your entire trailer needs in the tri-state area.
We are currently looking for a Trailer Technician with a long-term focus and willingness to grow. We are a pay for performance oriented organization which offers qualified individuals a support structure that enables motivated individuals to perform at their best in an independent yet fostered environment.
- Experience in all phases of semi-trailer diagnosis and repair is preferred.
- Experience with major collision repairs on reefer and dry van trailers is preferred.
- Ability to perform mig welding on steel, and aluminum components.
- Knowledge of D.O.T. inspection standards and procedures.
- The ability to work independently and be accountable for personal results and goals which are set forth jointly by employee and management alike.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing technical training as needed.
- High Wages and Incentive Program.
- Bonus system with “pay for performance” incentives.
- Company matched 401(K) retirement plan.
- A modern, clean and safe working environment.
- Working with a company who values its employees, their families, and customers alike.
Utility/Keystone Trailer Sales, Inc.
1976 Auction Road P.O. Box 156
Service Hours: M-F 7:00 – 5:00
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.