We are honored to have been retained to seek and find the right candidate to help this wonderful Church continue to impact the community and bring the good news of Jesus to Children.
Do you have a deep love for Jesus, a hunger for God’s Word, a passion for the Gospel, an unwavering calling to disciple children of every ethnicity, economic status and ability, and a desire to work with a Pastoral and Administrative team that shares the same heartbeat?
If that describes you, then you are going to want to check out this out.
Living Water Community Church is an 11 year-old, growing, multi-ethnic, reformed, missional church, of 700+ people, located just outside the city limits of Harrisburg. We are seeking a full-time Children’s Ministry Pastor who will be responsible for leading our growing ministry for children (approximately 100+) from birth through 5th grade.
Some General Expectations
- Enthusiastically committed to the purpose of developing a diverse family of fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ who reproduce that devotion in others.
- Spends consistent time in prayer, studying God’s Word, personally discipling others, and sacrificial giving.
- Preserves biblical unity through biblical conflict resolution.
Some General Duties
- Development, communication, and implementation of comprehensive vision and direction for a vibrant and growing Children’s Ministry.
- Creation of a high quality, dynamic, fun, Christ-glorifying and Bible-centered Children’s Ministry environment for all services (Saturday evening 6 p.m., Sunday morning 9 and 11 a.m., and Wednesday night). It is essential that this environment also provides opportunities for parents/guardians to engage with their children in worship and learning.
- Oversight and coordination of all aspects of the Children’s Ministry (nursery through 5th grade).
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, overseeing, and leading of all paid and volunteer Children’s Ministry Team members.
- Development of a Children’s Ministry Teaching Team which will assist in weekly teaching responsibilities and a Children’s Ministry Worship Team which will provide worship opportunities for our Children.
- Coordination with the Student Ministry Pastor (6th – 12th grade) to ensure seamless transition of children from Children’s Ministry to Student Ministry.
- Curriculum identification, procurement, approval and, if necessary, development.
- Management of Children’s Ministry budget.
- Implementation of community outreach events (e.g. Vacation Bible School, movie nights, etc.).
Must possess the gifts of pastor/teacher and leadership, and have a proven record of effectiveness in these areas.
Must satisfy the biblical requirements of an elder as found in 1 timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:6- 9, and Titus 2:7-8. May or may not serve as a member of our Elder Board.
Minimum of a B.A. in Biblical Studies or equivalent (Masters degree preferred)
Demonstrated skill in recruiting, leading, supervising, and retaining both volunteer and paid staff.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full time Children’s Ministry in a large (500+) outreach-oriented, evangelical church.
Must subscribe to Living Water Community Church’s doctrinal statement (see www.livingwatercc.com), be fully committed to the truth of God’s Word, and be able to clearly articulate those truths.
Married candidates must possess a healthy relationship with spouse and children. Both single and married candidates must be above reproach in all relationships.
Send resumes in the strictest of confidence to: HR@INHISNAMEHR.com
With Children’s Ministry Director in the Subject Line Please!
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
National Sales Manager
Interested in contributing to the growth of a wonderful company? Despite the difficult economy that industry finds itself in these days, our client — with a brand respected for its tradition, value and stellar reputation for quality — has remained successful and is positioning itself for further
growth with a “Made in the USA” product line. For over two decades, the men and women of this company have provided their customers with a product that will remain in families for generation after generation. Headquartered in Central Pennsylvania, our client is highly principled
and expects the same ethics and integrity from its team members.
Reporting to the President and CEO, the National Sales Manager is responsible to implement and manage sales activities to meet company targets for growth and profitability.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- develop sales, volume, margin and market share,
- manage a team of independent sales representatives and an internal contract salesperson
- entertain a direct relationship with main customers and key accounts,
- optimize the sales function (processes, target markets and determining the size and location of your sales force),
- manage the departmental sales budget,
- contribute to the targeted market through sales activities, includes driving the mobile showroom around the country presenting products and managing trade shows
- develop the capabilities of the sales team via effective recruitment, training and retention programs, and
- encourage, in particular by personal example, a culture of encouragement and reflection of Biblical values.
Your main tasks would be to:
- identify sales growth opportunities in current and potential markets, plan and develop strategies in conjunction with other functions (primarily manufacturing),
- work closely with senior management to establish sales budget numbers and contribute to long range plan estimates, develop sales incentive programs for the sales force,
- work closely with marketing, R&D and operations to deliver measurable actions to optimize the company’s positioning within its markets,
- contribute to New Product Development through market intelligence,
- coordinate with the R&D committee to develop new product launch action plans,
- ensure continual maintenance of direct relationships with key accounts and large customers, and develop relationships with potential new large accounts,
- present monthly performance results to the president, and
- assist in recruiting, developing and training sales representatives.and internal sales personnel
Compensation includes a base component; however, higher levels of income will be based upon your leadership results, calculated
according to a rewarding commission structure.
Please send inquiries to HR@InHISNameHR.com in confidence. Please, no phone calls.
We have been retained to recruit 3 Professional Retirement Plan Administrators for a prestigious and sound Pennsylvania based financial institution.
Ephrata (Lancaster County) 2 Positions and Muncy (Lycoming County) 1 position.
Our client has served as a third-party administrator for defined contribution retirement plans for almost 30 years. They seek motivated professionals with accounting/ HR administrative background and a focus on customer service. Experience with retirement plan administration and client service is required. BA degree or equivalent experience is required.
Job duties will include:
- accounting and recordkeeping for retirement plans
- IRS 5500 filings
- discrimination testing calculations
- plan design and document review
- client service (participant questions)
- census data reconciliation and management imperative
- client service (company/plan sponsor questions/administration)
The recruitment process will be stringent and require our review of your wonderful references, will require extensive and in-depth interviews, a thorough background check and a personal personality profile review. If you are up to the challenge please send us your credentials and current compensation in confidence to: HR@InHISNameHR.com.
We will be in contact with acceptable candidates. Please know due to the incredible response it may take time to review all applicants. Kindly refrain from phone calls.