Now Recruiting For: Donor Communications Specialist New Cumberland PA
In an economy where jobs are scarce, we are proud to be retained in assisting this wonderful non profit organization with filling this very import position. Please apply directly using the contact information below. Principles only, no agencies or recruiters thank you. ABWE is an equal opportunity employer.
The Association of Baptists for World Evangelism New Cumberland World Headquarters location is currently seeking a Donor Communications Specialist to join its Team. Reporting to the Director of Advancement this position is part of ABWE Foundation’s Advancement Team, supporting our efforts to raise over $45 million annually (primarily through missionaries), with a concentration on capital campaigns and donor relationship management designed to preserve the missionary support and to raise $2-3 million for projects and the home office. The Donor Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting the creation and distribution of regular and special communication pieces to our donor base, for both current and planned gift purposes.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Work with Advancement Team to provide messaging (copy and content) for all elements of the Advancement Team’s strategy for cultivation of ABWE Foundation’s donor base for current and planned gifts, including appeal mailings, reporting, donor letters, email and web content, campaign pieces, etc.
- Coordinate with Advancement Team and Donor Relationship Managers (DRMs), including the President, to develop tailored communication for specific donor types and prospects.
- Serve as project manager, editor and principal writer for tailored communication pieces to major individual and Corporate/Foundation donors around the world. Scope of work will include: providing regular, targeted program updates to high net worth donors; strategic communication pieces for unrestricted donors; and coordination of communication to specific donor groups.
Some of the qualifications of the position include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years related work experience in development, customer relations, marketing or public relations.
- Demonstrated outstanding writing and editing skills, preferably with experience writing to donor audiences at various giving levels with an attuned skill for English-language grammar.
- Experience and knowledge in writing and sending donor solicitations with various delivery methods and for maximum results and impact. Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel); familiarity with other design and communication software is a plus and Experience with donor database management (Raiser’s Edge, DonorDirect or similar) and content management systems (Blackbaud NetCommmunity, Microsoft CRM or similar) or related
software is a plus.
Education: Minimum 4 year degree with emphasis in English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing preferred.
As an employee of ABWE you are an important member of a Christian organization. All staff members are Christian missionaries and are required to participate in chapel services. Because of the nature of our ministry it is absolutely necessary that you possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach.
Association of Baptists for World Evangelism
Attn: Mr. Neil Glotfelty
P.O. Box 8585
Harrisburg, PA 17105
Please no phone calls!
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.