Now Recruiting For: Director Of Operations Manheim PAClosed
Looking to make a difference in our world? It’s time to use all of your education and experiences to be an instrument of change.
In HIS Name HR is honored to have been retained by Men of Iron to seek their next Director of Operations.
The leadership of Men of Iron believes men are distinctly called to be Godly leaders in their families, their churches and their communities. Men of Iron equips men and grows Godly leaders through creating and sustaining 1-to-1 and micro group mentorships. They partner with leaders, influencers, churches and communities to implement and execute a culture-changing men’s ministry.
Step up to the plate and be part of changing a culture, one man, one family, one church and one community at a time.
Director Of Operations
The Director of Operations is a core function of Men of Iron, responsible for leading, growing, scaling and organizing the ministry by overseeing its programs and services (Strong27™). He creates and provides strategic guidance to grow a regional model and is expected to develop and execute creative strategies, operations and systems to grow and scale men’s mentorships around the world.
He is the leader of ministry staff and representatives through his leadership, management and accountability characteristics. He is the 2nd most senior manager of Men of Iron’s operational hierarchy and holds the position of Integrator.
Some Essential Responsibilities
- Lead, grow, scale and organize all programs and services (Strong27™)
- Create and provide strategic guidance to grow a regional model
- Develop and execute creative strategies, operations and systems to grow and scale Men of Iron’s programs and services around the world
- Develop and manage quantitative and qualitative metrics based around sharpening men and strengthening families, churches, and communities, as well as growth of the ministry
- Provide leadership, management and accountability to all operations staff
- Work with Executive Director to create vision for all Men of Iron programs and services and to create and execute a strategic plan
- Develop and manage annual budget for all programs and services
- Develop systems and operations to efficiently increase the number of active mentors and protégés each year
- Develop systems and operations to efficiently increase the number of church and community partners each year
- Develop a professional training and development program for all ministry ambassadors and directors
Some Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Ministry and/or other related education AND 7-10 years related experience and/or training in the following area:
- Business and management experience
- Business or ministry operations in medium to large setting with qualitative and quantitative metrics
Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successfully leading, growing and scaling a business or business operations.
- Must be computer literate. Working knowledge of Apple operating systems and Microsoft 365. Able to navigate and become familiar with CRM software.
- Must be able to produce a statement of Faith.
- Complete support of and willing adherence to Men of Iron’s mission, vision and core values, applicant must hold these standards as his own.
Cover letters should include why you should be considered for the position and what would make you the best candidate.
Serious and confidential inquiries: Apply Through Indeed
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.