Now Recruiting For: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Manheim PA
We are excited to be retained by this wonderful organization, Utility Keystone to assist in recruiting a Chief Financial Officer for their Manheim PA location. With over 30 years in the industry Utility Keystone continues to build its legacy of providing the ultimate customer experience.
Purpose of Position
The CFO is accountable for the financial operations of the Company, including the development of operational and financial metrics to assess alignment to the Company’s plan. Through their leadership, they set policies and procedures designed to protect the Company’s assets from theft or misuse by establishing and maintaining effective internal controls and processes and report accurate financial results. As a member of the Leadership Team, the CFO works closely with the President and Department Heads to provide accounting supervision for all locations, as well as provide essential support to the Sales, Service, Parts, Inventory and Lease and Rental.
Some Of The Essential Duties
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Provide financial and tax counsel to President and Owners of related entities
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures, special projects, capital expenditures, etc.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive Leadership Team
- Create and manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit/collections, cash disbursements, invoicing, inventory integrity, fixed asset records and cash handling
- Implement operational best practices
- Monitor and approve payroll
- Provide oversight on various filings for dealer license, banking license, FET, sales tax,
- 1099, etc.
- Prepare timely monthly and annual financial statements
- Report financial information to President, LT members and banks
- Coordinate all audit activities and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Provide cash management reporting and forecasting
- Lead relationship with accounting firm, bank(s), insurance agents, credit card companies and collection agencies
- Manage and maintain commercial casualty/liability insurance
- Participate in health insurance renewal
Required Personal Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time, and stress management skills to complete the required tasks
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast—paced environment
- Proactive to forecast and foresee potential issues
- Ability to perform and execute strategic planning
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent problem—solving skills
- Strong people skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting plus 10 years’ experience in senior financial management position; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CPA designation and/or MBA preferred.
- Experience in streamlining financial systems and processes
- Experience in supervision or management of employees
- Proficient in Microsoft products.Strong knowledge and experience in using service operating systems a plus. Use of all current technology as a communication and efficiency tool is a must.
- Complete support of and willing adherence to Utility Keystone’s mission, vision and core values.Applicant must hold these standards as his/her own.
Cover letters should include why you should be considered for the position and what would make you the best candidate.
Serious and confidential inquiries: Apply Through Indeed
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.