Now Recruiting: Accounts Manager, Ephrata PA
We are excited to be retained by this wonderful organization, Stump’s Decks & Porches, LLC. to assist in recruiting an Accounts Manager.
Enhancing outdoor living through design & craftsmanship with integrity. Stump’s Quality Decks and Porches is a deck contractor that specializes in building long-lasting decks and porches in Lancaster, Lebanon, Berks, and Chester counties. We design and install decks made from pressure treated wood, vinyl/composite, and exotic hardwoods, as well as gazebos, pergolas, sunrooms, and screened-in porches.
Purpose of Position:
The Accounts Manager is responsible for all accounting functions of the organization. The Accounts Manager is also responsible for managing all Office Administrative functions including customer communications.
Some Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Accounts Payable
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for Banking
- Responsible for in-house Payroll
- Responsible for Scheduling sales calls
- Responsible for Office Administration
- Responsible for HR Administration
- High school diploma or GED; 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training.
- Working experience of QuickBooks
- Typing, minimum 50 WPM
- Courteous phone etiquette
- Complete support of and willing adherence to Stump’s Decks & Porches’ mission, vision, and core values. Applicant must hold these standards as his/her own.
Review Stump’s Mission, Vision & Values Statement Here
All qualified individuals may submit a resume and letter of interest to:
Trackback from your site.