HR practices that can best help your Kingdom-Minded Camp while protecting its mission in today’s hostile world.
White Sulphur Springs
4500 Milligans Cove Road
Manns Choice, PA 15550
Presenter Mark Griffin has seen it all in his more than 25 years of Human Resources experience gained by working with a wide range of organizations, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies to Christian Colleges, Ministries and Churches.
Let Mark help you by sharing his experiences in helping a variety of organizations manage their beliefs in the reality of today’s workplace.
Leading your Camp with Christ-centered values makes organizational sense.
Mark will share why he believes Christ-centered organizations experience:
- Lower absenteeism
- Higher quality products
- Fewer employee morale issues
- Safer work environments
- Better perceptions by customers and vendors
Mark will also share how he helps organizations develop HR practices that reflect their core values and still build a high performance organization.
Topics to be Covered
- DEI and Biblical alternatives why is this important?
- Protecting your religious liberty
- Dangers from proposed laws
- Current state of religious liberty in court
- Creating a high performance culture through practical HR competency development
- Where most organizations go wrong engaging employees
- Setting expectations
- HR tools for creating success
- Employee policy manuals
- Codes of Conduct
- Employee relations and communications
- Performance management
- Counseling and discipline procedures
- How the Civil Rights Act administrative guidance affects your Camp
Mark is a human resources professional with 25-plus years of experience in both public (Quaker Oats Company, Kodak Inc., Merck Inc.) and private companies (Woolrich, Conestoga Wood Specialties, Valco Companies Inc.), Mark is passionate about building high-performance workplaces by utilizing best practices while leading organizations with strong values.
About The Presenter
Mark A. Griffin, MBA
President and Founder In HIS Name HR LLC
Speaker, accomplished HR consultant, and the author of How to Build “Kingdom-Minded” Organizations and College to Career: The Student Guide to Career and Life Navigation, Mark A. Griffin encourages leaders to build values-led organizations during these increasingly complex times. Mark and his wife live in Lancaster PA and have two adult children.
Presented and hosted by the Christian Camp and Conference Association Allegheny Region. For ticket information visit them here.