Prudent Response to a Title IX Investigation ~ St. Louis Missouri November 2021
Prudent Response to a Title IX Investigation
A growing list of institutions are reporting their hazardous journey through a US federal Title IX investigation. What are we learning about this audit and investigation process? How do smart institutions prepare for this most unfortunate circumstance? Consider the wise counsel from an TRACS partner and HR expert to give you as president much better insight into both the nature of this investigation and practical steps to prepare, including:
- What are we learning about this audit and investigation process?
- How do smart institutions prepare for this most unfortunate circumstance? Consider the wise counsel from a TRACS partner and HR expert to give you a much better insight into both the nature of this investigation and practical steps to prepare, including:
- News from the emerging stories of Title IX investigation – the good, bad and ugly
- Understanding the focus and the likely outcomes of an investigation
- Prudent counsel for practical preparations that can make a big difference
For more information about the TRACS conference click here.
About The Speaker
Mark is an accomplished HR expert with a fresh perspective. He believes in challenging people to think differently when presented with obstacles in any situation. His passions are inspiring, motivating, and helping others. Peers describe Mark as creative, proactive, determined, and eager to learn. Just a few of Mark’s professional skills include organizing, presenting, and problem solving.
Mr. Griffin received his Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources Administration from Saint Leo University. He earned his MBA from Bloomsburg University while interning for Congressmen Kanjorski as a military liaison during the first Gulf War. Mark has completed several executive education programs at the University of Michigan.
Prior to leading In HIS Name HR, Mark worked for Quaker Oats Company, Kodak Inc., and Merck Inc., and private companies Woolrich, Conestoga Wood Specialties, and Valco Companies Inc.
In addition to helping people professionally, Mark also believes in helping people personally through volunteer work. Mark has coached leaders on “Business as a Mission,” traveling to Eastern Europe, India, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, and the Dominican Republic.