Administrative Assistant III New Cumberland PA Location
Postion filled 02/27/2012
In HIS Name HR has been retained to assist in the recruitment for this integral position within an International Missionary Organization.
Administrative Assistant III
To make disciples among every people group on Earth by sharing the story of hope that we have in Jesus Christ, building communities of faith and serving the world with love.
Duties include performing administrative and office support activities for the Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice-President of the organization and the President of the Foundation as well as other senior level managers in the Advancement area.
Duties also include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, and managing e-mail communications. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
Requires some work experience with high end personal donor touch and handling of ministry supporters/donors as related to advancement and/or major donor cultivation efforts. At times, may supervise other support staff. A premium is paid for specific industry or market experience in the advancement/development areas.
Advanced computer skills with the ability to train others in system usage is preferred.
Some Of The Responsibilities May include but are not limited to:
- Handle Phone Calls (both incoming and outgoing).
- Process Daily Mail for Corporate Advancement & Foundation team.
- Maintain COO’s and President of the Foundation’s calendar and schedule to coordinate work flow and meetings.
- Work to maintain effective interdepartmental relations and communications within Corporate Advancement, Foundation and Home Office operations.
- Time Card Manager & Benefits Charts Bi-Monthly (Cross-train with Planned Giving & Advancement Support Assistants).
- May supervise volunteers and other support personnel (Cross-train as needed).
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of constituent, staff and organizational information.
- Support Corporate Advancement staff in project-based work.
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings – including the Board Finance & Audit Committee and Foundation Meetings.
- Annual Board communications to Finance & Audit Committee and Foundation Board Members.
- May conduct research, compile date and prepare reports for consideration and presentation to Staff and Board members.
In addition to these primary responsibilities listed above, this position will also be available to assist and be “cross-trained” with supporting the Advancement team in a variety of areas:
Some Of The Qualifications May Include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Preferred familiarity with some type of Donor Management software.
- Proficient in typing.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum High School Diploma; Preferred BA, BSBA or AA degree.
Some Of The Physical Demands and Work Environment May Include:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands.
- Takes initiative
- Energetic and deadline oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work alone or in a team environment
As an employee of this Organization you are an important member of a Christian organization. As such, all staff members are considered Christian missionaries and are required to participate in Chapel services.
Because of the nature of our ministry it is absolutely necessary that you possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach.
All Employees must:
- Be a current and active member and/or regular attendee of a local Bible-believing church.
- Be able to fully support the organizations core mission, vision, values, and ministry philosophy.
For consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@InHISNameHR.com
To receive updates on other positions we are recruiting for as well as our weekly blog updates, subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.