Now Recruiting: Production Supervisor, Lancaster PA
GreenWay Fence & Railing Supply LLC. is committed to understanding, meeting and exceeding their customer’s expectations. They provide customers with the highest quality maintenance free outdoor products and services available at a competitive price – on time with complete satisfaction in an honest and ethical manner.
Purpose of Position:
Responsible to oversee and manage all aspects of the vinyl production/fab shop. This will start with communication with the sales team and upper management on orders coming in lead times etc. Excellent communication skills are a must. You are the link between our sales team and delivering outstanding results for our customers. You will also need to effectively manage 5-8 production employees under your oversight. This will include hearing their concerns and suggestions and mentoring them if needed but also showing them by example how to work efficiently and respect authority over this position.
It is expected that the incumbent is constantly working on improving production efficiencies and looking for innovative ways to produce leaner without compromising a quality product for our customer or a quality environment for our employees. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day.
Some Essential Duties
- Liaise with other managers to understand specific job requirements and schedules
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Work to properly report & resolve all quality control issues
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel
- Ensure that periodical maintenance of machinery is performed
- Work alongside employees as a working supervisor
- Report to upper management
- Performs other duties as assigned
Some Position Requirements
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Willingness to do the work yourself if needed. The best leaders are willing to show by example.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Except for religious purposes.
- Complete support of and willing adherence to Greenway’s Standard of Conduct, Incumbent must hold these standards as his/her own.
Some Required Personal Attributes
Just like all GreenWay employees, the conduct of this contract representative must be consistent with good character, must be an appropriate reflective of our company’s heritage. Complete support of and willing adherence to GreenWay Fence & Railing Supply’s mission and vision. Applicant must hold these standards as his/her own.
All qualified individuals may submit a resume and letter of interest to: