Now Recruiting For: Software Developer Elizabethtown PA
In an economy that is yielding very little career opportunities, we are excited to be retained by this wonderful growing organization that provides superior website and management software solutions to churches and ministries in all 50 states and 28 countries.
What you will do
Your goal as a developer is to build and maintain Elexio’s software. You will be working with a team of developers every day on projects under the direction of a team leader.
Some Qualifications We Are Looking For
- Have a minimum of 1 year of programming experience outside of an academic environment
- Have the ability to think through challenges in a critical way and come up with real answers that make “real sense”
- Be a technology enthusiast
- Be excited about Christian ministry
Some Required Skills and Education
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Programming is required
- Experience with both C# and VB.NET in a Visual Studio 2010 is required
- Experience with Windows Forms development is required
- Experience with MS SQL databases and the Transact-SQL language is required
Traits We Look For
Flexibility, Creativity, Responsibility, Thoroughness, Determination, Orderliness, Dependability
Elexio is a Christian owned software company in Elizabethtown PA celebrating 28 years of serving ministries. God has blessed Elexio with an excellent staff of business professionals who are made up of pastors, youth leaders, worship leaders, etc. – people involved in ministry. Elexio provides superior website and management software solutions to churches and ministries in all 50 states and 28 countries.
Elexio offers a generous benefit program and an environment rich in enthusiasm, growth and provides appreciation for contributions made.
Due to the overwhelming response we anticipate we ask that you are patient during the selection and interview process. All qualified applicants will be notified.
Cover letters should include why you should be considered for the position and what would make you the best candidate. Please provide your experiences that will support the Mission while demonstrating and embracing the Core Values of Elexio.
Serious and confidential inquiries: HR@InHISNameHR.com
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
Trackback from your site.