Are You Having an Organizational Identity Crisis? CLA Guest Post
If your organization is having an identity crisis. You may be the last to know. The clues aren’t usually obvious, but you may sense something is wrong.
Do you spot any of these patterns emerging?
- More and more employees are leaving
- There is values confusion
- Quality and/or performance is trending downward
- Your organization is missing deadlines
- Your clients or customers are complaining more
- It’s getting harder and harder to find good talent
These issues are not random blips on the landscape. They reveal deeper problems, those below the surface. Greater attention to structure and organization may be needed, but there is a core issue at stake: Organizational Identity.
Mark Griffin is founder and Chief Consultant at In His Name HR LLC. He has over 20 years of HR experience. Check out his Christian Career Coaching Page here. Follow Mark on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Trackback from your site.