In an economy where jobs are scarce, we are proud to be retained in assisting this profitable company with filling this very import position. Please apply directly using the contact information below. Principles only, no agencies or recruiters thank you. Keystone Collections by Martins is an equal opportunity employer.
Keystone Collections by Martins, Myerstown PA manufacturing location is currently seeking a Finishing Team Coach to join its Team. The Finish Team Coach is responsible for the quality level of the product, meeting the due date of the product, morale of the team, efficiency of the operation, and future growth of production.
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Directs the day-to-day activities of departmental personnel with respect to production volume, flow, cost, quality and on time delivery dates.
- Maintains accurate time records to ensure accurate job costing for the department.
- Closes daily schedules on time and maintains proper paperwork flow with in the department.
- Monitors production reports to ensure achievement of financial, safety, quality and on-time delivery goals.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment which fosters high morale.
- Use strong communication skills, leadership, and coaching techniques to accomplish quality goals and exceed productivity standards.
- 2 years furniture finishing experience or equivalent in education.
- Well organized, able to multitask with deadlines on most
- Ability to expend the time to complete the job on time.
- Ability to travel on company business which might include overnight stays.
- Ability to be discrete, emphatic, and diplomatic
- Physical ability to walk long distances, stand for long periods of time and work in areas with light dust, heat, chemicals and moderate noise levels
Keystone Collections by Martins
650 Houtztown Road
Please no phone calls.
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
In an economy where jobs are scarce, we are proud to be retained in assisting this profitable company with filling this very important position. Please apply directly using the contact information below. Principles only, no agencies or recruiters thank you. U/KTS is an equal opportunity employer.
Utility Keystone Trailer Sales, Inc., offers a full line of Utility products: including truck body kits, refrigerated vans, dry freight, flatbed, and tautliner trailers. Our full service repair shop and parts department provide service on all makes of trailers. In addition, 20 acres of new and used trailer inventory makes U/KTS a one-stop location for your entire trailer needs in the tri-state area.
We are currently looking for a Trailer Technician with a long-term focus and willingness to grow. We are a pay for performance oriented organization which offers qualified individuals a support structure that enables motivated individuals to perform at their best in an independent yet fostered environment.
- Experience in all phases of semi-trailer diagnosis and repair is preferred.
- Experience with major collision repairs on reefer and dry van trailers is preferred.
- Ability to perform mig welding on steel, and aluminum components.
- Knowledge of D.O.T. inspection standards and procedures.
- The ability to work independently and be accountable for personal results and goals which are set forth jointly by employee and management alike.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing technical training as needed.
- High Wages and Incentive Program.
- Bonus system with “pay for performance” incentives.
- Company matched 401(K) retirement plan.
- A modern, clean and safe working environment.
- Working with a company who values its employees, their families, and customers alike.
Utility/Keystone Trailer Sales, Inc.
1976 Auction Road P.O. Box 156
Service Hours: M-F 7:00 – 5:00
Want to get future vacancies and blog updates? Subscribe here: Click
National Sales Manager
Interested in contributing to the growth of a wonderful company? Despite the difficult economy that industry finds itself in these days, our client — with a brand respected for its tradition, value and stellar reputation for quality — has remained successful and is positioning itself for further
growth with a “Made in the USA” product line. For over two decades, the men and women of this company have provided their customers with a product that will remain in families for generation after generation. Headquartered in Central Pennsylvania, our client is highly principled
and expects the same ethics and integrity from its team members.
Reporting to the President and CEO, the National Sales Manager is responsible to implement and manage sales activities to meet company targets for growth and profitability.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- develop sales, volume, margin and market share,
- manage a team of independent sales representatives and an internal contract salesperson
- entertain a direct relationship with main customers and key accounts,
- optimize the sales function (processes, target markets and determining the size and location of your sales force),
- manage the departmental sales budget,
- contribute to the targeted market through sales activities, includes driving the mobile showroom around the country presenting products and managing trade shows
- develop the capabilities of the sales team via effective recruitment, training and retention programs, and
- encourage, in particular by personal example, a culture of encouragement and reflection of Biblical values.
Your main tasks would be to:
- identify sales growth opportunities in current and potential markets, plan and develop strategies in conjunction with other functions (primarily manufacturing),
- work closely with senior management to establish sales budget numbers and contribute to long range plan estimates, develop sales incentive programs for the sales force,
- work closely with marketing, R&D and operations to deliver measurable actions to optimize the company’s positioning within its markets,
- contribute to New Product Development through market intelligence,
- coordinate with the R&D committee to develop new product launch action plans,
- ensure continual maintenance of direct relationships with key accounts and large customers, and develop relationships with potential new large accounts,
- present monthly performance results to the president, and
- assist in recruiting, developing and training sales representatives.and internal sales personnel
Compensation includes a base component; however, higher levels of income will be based upon your leadership results, calculated
according to a rewarding commission structure.
Please send inquiries to HR@InHISNameHR.com in confidence. Please, no phone calls.
We have been retained to recruit 3 Professional Retirement Plan Administrators for a prestigious and sound Pennsylvania based financial institution.
Ephrata (Lancaster County) 2 Positions and Muncy (Lycoming County) 1 position.
Our client has served as a third-party administrator for defined contribution retirement plans for almost 30 years. They seek motivated professionals with accounting/ HR administrative background and a focus on customer service. Experience with retirement plan administration and client service is required. BA degree or equivalent experience is required.
Job duties will include:
- accounting and recordkeeping for retirement plans
- IRS 5500 filings
- discrimination testing calculations
- plan design and document review
- client service (participant questions)
- census data reconciliation and management imperative
- client service (company/plan sponsor questions/administration)
The recruitment process will be stringent and require our review of your wonderful references, will require extensive and in-depth interviews, a thorough background check and a personal personality profile review. If you are up to the challenge please send us your credentials and current compensation in confidence to: HR@InHISNameHR.com.
We will be in contact with acceptable candidates. Please know due to the incredible response it may take time to review all applicants. Kindly refrain from phone calls.
A wonderful family oriented organization with a strong Christian heritage has asked us to support their quest to find a Senior Accounting Manager based at their corporate office location in Lynchburg VA.
This position is critical for the future development of the organization. The organization is profitable, poised for growth and has a strong presence in their niche market.
Duties will include:
- Manager of an accounting team comprised of 4 accounting professionals.
- Handling day to day tactical and strategic functions of an accounting office.
- Mergers and acquisitions including due diligence is a must.
- CPA and MBA preferred.
- Must have managed preparation and posting of journal entries as well as account reconciliations.
- Skills in managing and forecasting account analysis for month-end close reports.
- Must have experience in the preparation of quarter and year-end reports as well as the intricacies of managing the preparation of audit schedules.
- Ideal candidate will have 8-12 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the willingness to take on new challenges with a positive attitude.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed deadlines.
- The candidate will possess problem-solving skills good communication skills.
- Candidates possessing “Servant Leader” managerial skills are preferred.
The recruitment process will be stringent and require our review of wonderful references, will require extensive and in-depth interviews, a thorough background check and a personal personality profile review. If you are up to the challenge please send us your credentials and current compensation in confidence to: MGriffin@InHISNameHR.com
we will be in contact with acceptable candidates. Please know due to the incredible response it may take time to review all applicants. Kindly refrain from phone calls.