National Sales Manager
Interested in contributing to the growth of a wonderful company? Despite the difficult economy that industry finds itself in these days, our client — with a brand respected for its tradition, value and stellar reputation for quality — has remained successful and is positioning itself for further
growth with a “Made in the USA” product line. For over two decades, the men and women of this company have provided their customers with a product that will remain in families for generation after generation. Headquartered in Central Pennsylvania, our client is highly principled
and expects the same ethics and integrity from its team members.
Reporting to the President and CEO, the National Sales Manager is responsible to implement and manage sales activities to meet company targets for growth and profitability.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- develop sales, volume, margin and market share,
- manage a team of independent sales representatives and an internal contract salesperson
- entertain a direct relationship with main customers and key accounts,
- optimize the sales function (processes, target markets and determining the size and location of your sales force),
- manage the departmental sales budget,
- contribute to the targeted market through sales activities, includes driving the mobile showroom around the country presenting products and managing trade shows
- develop the capabilities of the sales team via effective recruitment, training and retention programs, and
- encourage, in particular by personal example, a culture of encouragement and reflection of Biblical values.
Your main tasks would be to:
- identify sales growth opportunities in current and potential markets, plan and develop strategies in conjunction with other functions (primarily manufacturing),
- work closely with senior management to establish sales budget numbers and contribute to long range plan estimates, develop sales incentive programs for the sales force,
- work closely with marketing, R&D and operations to deliver measurable actions to optimize the company’s positioning within its markets,
- contribute to New Product Development through market intelligence,
- coordinate with the R&D committee to develop new product launch action plans,
- ensure continual maintenance of direct relationships with key accounts and large customers, and develop relationships with potential new large accounts,
- present monthly performance results to the president, and
- assist in recruiting, developing and training sales representatives.and internal sales personnel
Compensation includes a base component; however, higher levels of income will be based upon your leadership results, calculated
according to a rewarding commission structure.
Please send inquiries to HR@InHISNameHR.com in confidence. Please, no phone calls.
We have been retained to recruit 3 Professional Retirement Plan Administrators for a prestigious and sound Pennsylvania based financial institution.
Ephrata (Lancaster County) 2 Positions and Muncy (Lycoming County) 1 position.
Our client has served as a third-party administrator for defined contribution retirement plans for almost 30 years. They seek motivated professionals with accounting/ HR administrative background and a focus on customer service. Experience with retirement plan administration and client service is required. BA degree or equivalent experience is required.
Job duties will include:
- accounting and recordkeeping for retirement plans
- IRS 5500 filings
- discrimination testing calculations
- plan design and document review
- client service (participant questions)
- census data reconciliation and management imperative
- client service (company/plan sponsor questions/administration)
The recruitment process will be stringent and require our review of your wonderful references, will require extensive and in-depth interviews, a thorough background check and a personal personality profile review. If you are up to the challenge please send us your credentials and current compensation in confidence to: HR@InHISNameHR.com.
We will be in contact with acceptable candidates. Please know due to the incredible response it may take time to review all applicants. Kindly refrain from phone calls.
A wonderful family oriented organization with a strong Christian heritage has asked us to support their quest to find a Senior Accounting Manager based at their corporate office location in Lynchburg VA.
This position is critical for the future development of the organization. The organization is profitable, poised for growth and has a strong presence in their niche market.
Duties will include:
- Manager of an accounting team comprised of 4 accounting professionals.
- Handling day to day tactical and strategic functions of an accounting office.
- Mergers and acquisitions including due diligence is a must.
- CPA and MBA preferred.
- Must have managed preparation and posting of journal entries as well as account reconciliations.
- Skills in managing and forecasting account analysis for month-end close reports.
- Must have experience in the preparation of quarter and year-end reports as well as the intricacies of managing the preparation of audit schedules.
- Ideal candidate will have 8-12 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the willingness to take on new challenges with a positive attitude.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed deadlines.
- The candidate will possess problem-solving skills good communication skills.
- Candidates possessing “Servant Leader” managerial skills are preferred.
The recruitment process will be stringent and require our review of wonderful references, will require extensive and in-depth interviews, a thorough background check and a personal personality profile review. If you are up to the challenge please send us your credentials and current compensation in confidence to: MGriffin@InHISNameHR.com
we will be in contact with acceptable candidates. Please know due to the incredible response it may take time to review all applicants. Kindly refrain from phone calls.